Thursday, March 29, 2012

date weekend, new lenzz, new dog.


we had a date weekend. MG took the nuggets from fri till sun and it was magical.
i got a new lens.
i am in love!
i couldnt stop taking pics.... of everything. which really isnt any different from any other day i guess.

like this marker

and my organic orange snack.

after attending an energy class of prosperity and my dearly beloved doterra oils, we went to brunch. at finns.
it was SOOOO dee-vine.






the attacking pokey berry bush.


lipstick is a girls best friend.

veggie burger.

NOOOOM NOOOOM!





we adopted a sweet doggy. her name is meg. we had to give her back ):
the pollster and klinty are allergic.

but we had tons of fun with her while she was ours.







after retrieving the childs on sun, we ventured to ant krystals place of work.
which is always a grand time due to the fun toys and good food.

 teddy rolls in style.


"im teddy and i know it."
in my immediate family, teddy or ted are adjectives...
"thats so teddy..."
"dude thats ted!"
why you may ask?
cause he is teddy.




quieche. the most amazing quieche i have experienced.
ever.


ant krystal hard at work.
cute little barista.

great is making its way in the world.

we laugh.

waffle.

"waffle boat."

syrup finger.

always.








dino riding is serious bizz.




so is drinking your lemon water.
which she actually enjoys.


you can tell that she has lived with kids before.
knows where the best seat in the house is.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you guys had fun! (I'm also glad you tried Finns...isn't it the best?)
    I'm sad you guys had to give Meg back...you should try a hypoallergenic dog like a maltese or yorkshire terrier. I will keep my eye out for you guys ;)
    Love you guys soooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of it! Keep taking pictures - I LOVE them!! Teddy is a 'verb'. I'd rather be a verb than a noun....Ant Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. verb!!!!! ha. whatever. maybe ill fix it one day.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Feels like some sort of ride but it's turning out just to be life going absolutely perfectly. -Story People

Followers