It's been a few days. Lots of fun things have happened. Well, at least in my world they are fun. On Friday, Ashlee and I had a fun date day! We started our shenanigans off in the wee morn 9:00 am, yes, that is very wee for me, if it means I have to be bathed and dressed and out in public. it only happened this early cause Klint had an appt at 1so i needed to be back for the kiddos. I traveled to her adorable little home, where we had a delicious breakfast of red velvet rum cake and coffee! Then we went to one of the most magical stores of all the land!!!! Truly, it had everything that was fabulous.
It wasn't open yet. So we window shopped while waiting.
Saturday
Member how she dresses herself? I really love it. This day, she was being blueberry muffin. Strawberry shortcakes friend.
This boy.
Sunday
Ant Krystal came over to play for a bit. She came Sat. eve and stayed till Mon. morn.
Polly adores her.
Krystal had bacon duties nacho voice.
We made a filthy feast! Pancakes, bacon, eggs with potatoes, onions, mushrooms and tomatoes and pretty napkins. We made a messy mess but o boy was the deliciousness worth it...
Halloween tattoos = joy
Ugly red staches = Yosemite Sam
Some daddy and child reading time took place later that eve.
Squeezing the guts out of a huge teddy bear, she exclaimed "I GET TO SNUGGLE MY BROTHER!!!"
Pumpkin face masks and honey coconut hairapy.
Monday
Oh, this is what i made for dinner tonight. Spaghetti squash, grape seed oil, tomatoes, fresh basil, feta cheese and a few nice spice. YUUUMMMMM!
Tickle times.
Are awful! i HATE being tickled. It's torture.
Teddy is just so adorable when its time to pray. We shout to the kids before bed time. He comes runnin' full force, throws literally himself down on his knees and whiplashes his head down while ever so softly saying "per"
I LOVE HIM!!!!!
We DID have an awesome date, didn't we?
ReplyDeleteYour kids are precious.
That dinner looks delicious.
Can't wait until it's warm enough to paint our lovely DI treasures!!
Too Freakin Adorable. Are you really coming for Polly's B'day??? I need to know. xoxoxoxo
ReplyDelete