brit seemed to be having a struggle, so ashley helped. sweetness.
these glasses.... who knows....
never wears his maui jims that have been just sitting collecting dust for what seems like eternity. oh, but the bright orange cheapie plastics that came from who knows where and say "death wish" on the sides... yeah, every day.
cutie new family.
this is all a mother is good for.... "here mom, watch my shoes."
this one just sings my soul. 3 women that i love dearly, all smiling while enjoying each others company.
all them cousins.
grandmotherly love.
dance party of the cousins.
yet another awkward he and i picture.
oh, just another beauty kam.
i thoroughly enjoy pushing my pink on the swing.
while krystal enjoys the tire swing and dirty knees.
and the tramp.
cupcakes are my fave. but only the chocolate sorts.
this boy. he is the definition of a grandmas boy. if she is within a 10 mile radius, he needs to be with her. no one else will do. NO ONE.
cupcakes + girly cousins + tramp + dramatic maddie = a great time
plate? i dont need no stinkin plate....
where there is music, one must dance.
and if you are the only one and can not convince any adults to join in the fun cause they are party poopers, try the kids. they know where the good times are at.
and your son may even give you a kiss.
we tried to take a family pic. tried being the key word.
then it was time to go home.
I LOVE all these photos!! You look beautiful, as always, and your little family is just too cute all dressed up and adorable!!
ReplyDeleteYay! I was so sad to have to miss that day. SO glad you took pretty photos.
ReplyDeleteReally cute. You said'and the tramp' and I thought 'not a nice thing to say about Krystal' then I realized she was jumping on the tramp. I wish I were there to spoil your kids. Then my Polly wouldn't becrying in the last photo. blaaahhh
ReplyDelete